Friday, September 18, 2009

Is the universe made of math?



I am a regular reader of Discover magazine. Over the years I have read many great articles, but recently I read an article that really hit home for me. It was entitled, "Is the universe made of math?"

I love working through mathematics problems. I know it sounds weird but to me math seems to speak 'the language' of the cosmos. I can't really explain it but mathematics seems to be much more that what we use it for. Below are two minor papers/notes I wrote on mathematics:
If you would like to read the Discover Magazine article the click below:
http://discovermagazine.com/2008/jul/16-is-the-universe-actually-made-of-math/?searchterm=universe%20made%20of%20math



Bookmark and Share:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

Share your thoughts by leaving a comment below...

 

TPCS Sites: PHP and Javascripts | Web Widgets | Guestbook Gadgets | Beyond Astronomy | Florida Beaches and Surfing | Book Deals
TPCS Feeds/Blogs: TPCS | Astronomy | Seek

Copyright 2010 BeyondAstronomy.com | Contact | Privacy Policy Advertise here: